The Hurricane Automatic Wash is an Australian developed wash system. This unit in conjunction with premium chemicals and our high-grade water purification system provides your vehicle will a quality wash and great finish all without the contact of a brush.
ArmorAll Shine WaxCarnauba Wax
Highly coloured and scented liquid concentrate containing Carnauba Wax which develops extreme shine and protection on vehicle exterior paint, glass and chrome.
Blue CoralAn Immaculate Clean
Blue Coral® has been cleaning cars since 1927. Whether cleaning the interior or exterior of the vehicle, Blue Coral® delivers a clean you can count on since 1927.
Automatic Wash Requirements
- Vehicles must be less than 2.1metres tall
- All loose covers, racks, etc must be secured to the vehicle prior to entry.
- Open bed Utes/Vans must ensure tools and loose materials are secured and all rubbish has been removed prior to entering the bay.
- Vehicles that have faded or UV Damaged paintwork are not recommended for the Auto Wash. Entry is made at your own risk.
- Entry to the auto wash for Vehicles with signage and vinyl graphics is done so at the owner's own risk.
- On-site attendees have the right to refuse any vehicle if they believe the automatic equipment or the vehicle has the potential for damage.
All care taken. No responsibility accepted.
Here at Clean it Carwash we have 2 commercial high suction vacuums on site. These vacuums will take $1 and $2 coins. $1 will get you just under 2 minutes.
Our vacuums are perfect to clean up the inside of your car floor and boot. These units are very powerful so ensure valuable loose items are secure.
If you have any questions on our vacuums, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our onsite attendees.
If you are thinking of washing your car and vacuuming it is recommended that you vacuum first before washing your car so no dust will get on your wet panels.